Refund & Cancellation Policy
Our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for Art of Giving activities on secure online payment gateway as under:
Any request for cancellations and refund of online donations once duly placed on the website, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. No cash or refund of money will be allowed after completing the online donation as it is an extremely cumbersome process. We therefore request you to be sure before you donate.
Security Fraud Alert
- Art of Giving – AoG values the support of its donors, who give generously to help those in need.
- We want to protect our donors. Before you provide any information online, be sure your visiting www.kiss.ac.in. Here are some tips you can use to protect yourself:
- We have taken every step to ensure the private information of our donors.
- If you have any doubt, type www.artofgiving.in.net directly into your browser.
- If you have any questions, please call us at +91 8018139749, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Art of Giving – AoG Security Policy
- AoG website utilize the Internet security protocol known as “Secure Sockets Layer” or “SSL.” This is a certification and encryption technology designed to make using your credit card as safe as possible on the Internet.
- Independent agencies report that, statistically speaking, using a credit card on the Internet through SSL is far safer than submitting your credit card to a clerk in the grocery store, or over an open telephone line. In fact, they report that there are no recorded instances of someone “breaking” SSL encryption and using credit card information stored therein for fraudulent purposes.
- The SSL technology depends on secure Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) which are certified by a certifying authority such as Thawte. Secure URLs always begin with “https://” rather than “http://” and if you are using one from a browser that recognizes SSL, you will generally also receive a preceding message and/or see a symbol, such as a lock, that signifies that you are on a secure page. Any information you enter on such a page is encrypted at your browser, sent over the public Internet in encrypted form, then de-encrypted at our servers.
- If your browser doesn’t support SSL technology, you will receive an error message when trying to access our SSL page.
Since it is donation by willing persons there is no minimum or maximum amounts nor a fixed fee.Refund & Cancellation Policy